Thursday, May 31, 2012

Music Friday: The Alphabeticians

There is a great resource in Portland called the PDX kids calendar. You can go to their website and sign up for a weekly newsletter that tells about different events going on that week in Portland (that are kid friendly of course). It is pretty neat.

That is where I heard about The Alphabeticians. They are a Portland band for kids and they are coming out with a new cd on June 2nd. I am giving you links to the previous cd because it is already out and I liked this particular song. They have a sort of rock feel to them with voices and intonation that remind me of The Bare Naked Ladies a bit.

I hope you enjoyed learning about this local kids oriented band.

                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment