Friday, April 6, 2012

Music Friday: Emeli Sande

The other day while on the way to a grocery store I was listening to the radio. There happened to be an interview going on with this musician I had never heard of, Emeli Sande. She is apparently a break out artist in the UK right now and I think that soon she will be here too. 
                                           
 

She has an album coming to the US soon but you can download the music now on iTunes or Amazon. 


I thought she was amazing when she sang on the radio and I listened to more of her music on YouTube and have to say that I was really enjoying it. Check her out below.
                                           

What do you think? 

I hope that you have a great weekend and if you have not yet, check out these Easter posts. 
Filling the Easter Basket: Sans Sugar
Homemade Easter Dyes

No comments:

Post a Comment